Saturday, March 24, 2012

Drawing on March

A lot of exciting things have been suddenly falling into place. Somehow 2012 is already shaping up to be a better year than 2011 was.  Things are just sort of happening or maybe I'm just finally ready to see them happen, either way it's amazing. More on these things closer to their actualizations...


I've done two more dog portraits since my last posting in January. Here are Dakota and Libby
Dakota dog  Libby dog 
4X6in pencil on paper portraits of Dakota (husky mix) and Libby (small dog mix)

painted cookie tins
I painted some cookie tins, to reuse as storage bins.

1)  Stares at me untill I wake 
up  2) Eats grass ravenously or is already puking, I'm not sure it was dark outside  3) We move to the couch and she gives me sad cuddle face  what B says about a day in the garden
Bailey was sick the other night (she's fine now but kept me up all night going outside) and this was only like two days after catching a tennis ball with her eye. I thought she was going to have to go the vets for some serious eye healing but she was fine the next morning, that girl is made of rubber! It got me thinking about a comic... Actually I've been thinking a lot about getting back into writing and comics again.  (and sorry for the terrible-late-night-indoor iphone pics of the drawings)

the new "red clip" stand
 inthe red late clip IMG_0279
We ran out of the real thing at work (we use them as late passes for the kids), so I improvised! Ceci n'est pas une Red Clip! I love solving problems...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home